Any idea what coral this is

  • Thread starter Thread starter MCWL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    sps
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MCWL

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Messages
90
Reaction score
36
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grew this from 1/2 “ a year ago. Not sure what it is. Others than absolutely harry and beautiful

9EDF3259-755B-464F-B88E-B651F43BF03A.jpeg AD668949-9BC0-4796-83EE-6BF065B478D9.jpeg
 
Might be Orange Passion (tenuis)
 
If I had to guess I say it was an acropora tenuis. Great looking coral I know you wanted the name but there are so many today its hard because they all shade differently in different lights and tanks.
 
Appreciate the feedback. I was thinking a tenuis. I love the look as much as any of the highprice corals out there
Thanks again.
 
Appreciate the feedback. I was thinking a tenuis. I love the look as much as any of the highprice corals out there
Thanks again.
Most are photo shopped and slap a high price tag and name and you get high end. The coral is just as good or better without the name (Green Super Nova Senior )... Not a real name but I bet it would sell for twice as much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new