Any idea what these are

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marty.h
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marty.h

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2015
Messages
319
Reaction score
65
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now looked in my sump at the bottom of first chamber and it's covered on the bottom with what I can describe as like blobs of jelly/eggs I can see plenty of amphipods moving around is it there eggs pictured below if not what are they there is no exaggeration probably near on 100

20150620_233235_zpsifurir0y.jpg
 
Thanks for the reply

The bottom of the first chamber has them blobs everywhere if they sponges a bonus ill leave them if they was bad I would of sucked them out :)
 
I had tons in the bottom of a filter before. Seem to like high flow and no light.
 
They are in a high flow area and it's pitch black but looking them up they are harmless so ill leave them be thanks :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new