Any idea what this could be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kzang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Messages
1,018
Reaction score
735
Rating - 80%
8   2   0
It was a no name frag my LFS got traded in. I got it as one branch, been growing since around December.

Top is light purple, pink, some orange it looks like transitioning down, and green/pinkish orange at the base.

I do run moonshiners so could be contributing to the colors.

It looks like it will be really special in a year or two.

IMG_9665.jpeg IMG_9664.jpeg IMG_9663.jpeg
 
Thank you! I wish I could get better pics. Those are without filter, then two different filters.

It’s very nice. I’m assuming it’s just a no name, once a wild or mariculture piece?
Is that a Vivid insanity ? That’s what my eyes said when I first saw it.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new