Any idea when they are shipping orders?

I placed an order on 12/21 and it was delivered today: it does still say processing however.

Actually even got here a day earlier than scheduled delivery date too!
 
I placed an order on 12/21 and it was delivered today: it does still say processing however.

Actually even got here a day earlier than scheduled delivery date too!
I'd hate for that to happen as I dont want it to get stolen off my porch here in ca. I like to track my stuff and if I'm going to be at work. I have to go to fedex store near me. Porch pirates everywhere here lol
 
I'd hate for that to happen as I dont want it to get stolen off my porch here in ca. I like to track my stuff and if I'm going to be at work. I have to go to fedex store near me. Porch pirates everywhere here lol
I did get emails before it got updated it wasn’t a no-communication delivery.

I just have online saying processing (might not anymore no clue)

I had got an email tracking number and then I also got fedex info and tracking then just tracked via FedEx.

shipped out on Friday and got delivered today so could be coming soon!
 
I did get emails before it got updated it wasn’t a no-communication delivery.

I just have online saying processing (might not anymore no clue)

I had got an email tracking number and then I also got fedex info and tracking then just tracked via FedEx.

shipped out on Friday and got delivered today so could be coming soon!
Oh nice. Lucky you!
 
Just got an email. It will ship out Wednesday. So to cali. Maybe tuesday delivery. Which I'm off. Full day of install lol
I had a lot of fun messing and testing with my leak detectors! Good luck !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new