Any idea?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SaltyChef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SaltyChef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
JoCo Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and a Very Happy New Year!

Wow, my first post! I bought this about 3 weeks ago from a local reefer. I got it and it was almost fully white in color but now it has started to change to a tan/brown in color. It's taking off like a weed thus far but have no idea of what it might be called. Once I find out I may be able to research it and see what I can do to get some more color to it. The local seller did say at one point it was starting to get multiple colors on it but that cannot be confirmed. I appreciate your input and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful group of reefers!

Cheers!
Chef

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new