Any ideas? What is it...

warhorseart

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
313
Reaction score
20
Location
So Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a rock with a couple of mushrooms on it. It has this white "plastic looking glob" when I got it home I felt it and it's actually soft, almost like a hard marshmallow. It's been in the tank about a week and today I noticed these holes open on it. What the heck?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1390685799.826028.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1390685810.891897.jpg

Any ideas? Good or bad?
Thanks,
Steph
 
Sponge....as long as it doesn't start to choke out the shrooms it is ok
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new