Any Illinois reefers with sales going on

Idk what you mean lol

Sesame Street Idk GIF
 
Im in la salle co. Where are you at @vandy?
 
Idk what you mean lol

@JTP424 thanks for the mention.

@Minifoot77 he was saying I have an active thread in the sales forum here with hammers and torches. I'm going to update it in the next day or two. I'm in Batavia right off of hwy 88. I'm also going to the swap this weekend if anyone wants to meet up.
 
@JTP424 thanks for the mention.

@Minifoot77 he was saying I have an active thread in the sales forum here with hammers and torches. I'm going to update it in the next day or two. I'm in Batavia right off of hwy 88. I'm also going to the swap this weekend if anyone wants to meet up.
Actually I was referring the the part i was tagged in... but its may be going depends if the wife is down or not and I know of you @littlebigreef my friend Jay at blueline used to talk you up. I was furnishing them with burgia for a little bit
 
Actually I was referring the the part i was tagged in... but its may be going depends if the wife is down or not and I know of you @littlebigreef my friend Jay at blueline used to talk you up. I was furnishing them with burgia for a little bit

Jay Romano was a good friend. He’s sorely missed. He had my back innumerable times over the years. If you were at the celebration of life wholly possible we may have met.

As for the swap I was mistaken, reefing USA is 2/22.

Feel free to reach out.
 
@Dairyreefer01 will be in Chicago Sunday on a delivery the op could probably get in on it still
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new