Any inputs ports on Apex EL

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oceanwolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The Apex EL has a mini din 8 connector that allows you to add up to six on/off switch inputs that you can use to control all sorts of things. This is usually done with a "break out box".
What are you looking to do?
 
I am trying to find a way to be able to see water levels. The input will be between 0-5v. Binary will be too binary.
The Apex EL only allows for open/closed inputs without an additional module. If you are looking for a 0-5v input then the ASM module is what you will need. It uses a BNC connector to input 0-1v and 0-5v sensor data. With the ASM, this data can be visually represented on your Apex dashboard.
 
It looks like I need to buy an FFM and the water level sensors. I was hoping I could use my Reefangel multi water level sensor with some adjustments
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new