Any Labor Day Sales

Florida Sunshine

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
698
Reaction score
963
Location
Cocoa, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting ready to place an order and wanted to see if you are doing any labor day specials I may take advantage of?
Pretty Please
 
I'm getting ready to place an order and wanted to see if you are doing any labor day specials I may take advantage of?
Pretty Please

Yes!
  • Tomorrow is Preferred Reefer 10x points day
  • Sunday is Preferred Reefer Labor Day preview
  • Monday is Labor Day 10% off sale!
 
Looks like the Maxspect did not go along for the 10% ..I love these sales from brs but everyone they do not include the map,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new