Any local Anemone opportunities?

snowhite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to buy some different options to to grow my Anem Clan.
Currently got a couple of the standards GBT, RBT, etc and a few rockflowers.

Once they start splitting I'll be offering them up for trade/sale.

Last edited:
OP
OP
snowhite

snowhite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's some shots/video of several of my current anemone's. I missed the Edit time-window on the original post, and the files hadn't uploaded to Google Drive yet. For some reason my phone refuses to let me add photos/video to R2R posts without erroring.

This was my newest Rockflower I picked up this weekend from Emerald Bay. It actually has Olive Green fringe around the outside, but he wasn't showing it at the time of the photo. He was still getting used to his new home.
20200329_185359.jpg

This green bubbletip was very sad when I got him, and I'm actually surprised he made it. Seems to have expelled his zoozanthellae... however, he's gained some green color back since i've had him. Eats well, and my ORA Midnight clownfish jumped right into him even though she had been ignoring the Rainbow and Rose bubbletips in the tank already. I guess she liked the pale anemone. Personally I like the contrast of dark Clown and light Anemone, so I'm cool with her choice. He's pretty much stayed put since being introduced. He's rotated back and forth around that spot a couple times, but has never really traveled any distance.

This Rose Bubbletip came from 7 Seas in Hendersonville and has been my most active traveler in the tank. He just can't make up his mind, and neither of the other 2 clownfish in the tank show him any love yet. However I did see the Chocolate Saddleback clownfish repeatedly checking him out closely and watching him up close, so maybe a relationship is in the works. You can see him pass by briefly at the beginning of the video.
(the splashing is the stupid cat waterfountain beside the tank... not the tank return)

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%
Back