Any new aquarists in Orlando? I have a gift for you.

Frtdrmrose7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
48F207AF-622D-4CB7-B504-1DDCA2A72D29.jpeg
I have a golden stripe Maroon Clown I would like to donate to a new aquarist in the Orlando area. This clown has been fully QT’ed and is ready to go. I believe this to be a female and that’s why I can’t keep her. I started with a pair in QT and the male (this one) was injured pairing with the female. I divided them so he could heal up and in the 37 days of QT he grew and I believe transitioned into a female. She is about 1.5 inches long. If you are new to the hobby and looking for a first fish please respond. You MUST have a completely cycled tank and the ability to care for the fish to be eligible. You MUST also be able to pick up.

If this post isn’t allowed please delete.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a very nice gesture on your part. Very rewarding helping new folks get going. Hopefully you find her a new home soon.

OP
OP
Frtdrmrose7

Frtdrmrose7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a very nice gesture on your part. Very rewarding helping new folks get going. Hopefully you find her a new home soon.

I hope so! Since she’s QT’ed I’d rather her go into someone’s new clean tank instead of back into disease ridden tanks at the LFS

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back