Any new LFS near by?

midnightclown

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of any new/existing LFS in Georgia.

I just went to Emperor Reef in Buford. Really nice and great prices. Bought some emerald crabs a sand star and a flaming clam.
Can't wait for them to get a bigger selection as they just opened a couple weeks back.

Ive been to Southern Aquatics in Roswell and bought my midnight clown pair there and several corals and other little things. Also have Spence that comes to clean the 15 and 125 some times.

I've been to Pure Reef in Alpharetta and bought an anemone there and some crabs also.

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of any new/existing LFS in Georgia.

I just went to Emperor Reef in Buford. Really nice and great prices. Bought some emerald crabs a sand star and a flaming clam.
Can't wait for them to get a bigger selection as they just opened a couple weeks back.

Ive been to Southern Aquatics in Roswell and bought my midnight clown pair there and several corals and other little things. Also have Spence that comes to clean the 15 and 125 some times.

I've been to Pure Reef in Alpharetta and bought an anemone there and some crabs also.
Nemo on Indian Trail off I 85 has best selection of fish and coral IMHO; Simon and Max are very knowledgeable and friendly. https://www.facebook.com/Nemo-Aquarium-540959592632889/

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back