Any one else have a softy tank

monique265

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
19
Location
hornepayne
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000019025.jpg
 
Nice tank!

I run a 40 gallon tank with just easy/budget soft corals (mostly).
I do have a duncan and one small favia-looking thing which are LPS but mostly just soft corals.
*my tank is a lot more basic/simple than yours though
 
Softies don't get nearly enough love. I'd love to do a softy set up with my next tank!
 
Not on purpose, but I my decades old tank is being overrun by discosoma to the point that I have no recourse and regret putting the first one on 25 years ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new