Any one ever use these power heads?

Okay, power head is in, i love it! for the price and performance you cant beat it....just placed my order for a few more.
 
My friend has some of these pumps on his tank, hooked up to a wave maker I sold him that I wasn't using. He's ja them or his over a year. They are a little noisy when clicking on and have some issues, but for the most part have held up very well even with constant on off switching from the wave maker. They have outlasted all the koralias I have. Me personally, I prefer a little more of a trustworthy company (ecotech/tunze) but to be completely honest these things are worth the money for someone needing a quick or cheap solution. If I had to
Choose between these and koralias I'd probably get these because every koralia I have used only lasts six months, my friends have lasted longer...plus two were less than a single koralia of similar flow rate.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new