any one from south carolina fish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter IGROZOAS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IGROZOAS

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
858
Reaction score
200
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm leaving for myrtle beach, south Carolina on the 29th of august for a week. I was wondering what kind of fishing is good there in this month. I plan on doing some shore fishing just wondering what I'm gonna bring for tackle. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new