Any one know what this used to be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dib
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dib

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2013
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a piece of dead coral and I'm wondering if any one knows what it used to be. Or some ideas.
1395077589777.jpg
 
I would say favia, dendros, or sun coral, but it is hard for me to tell... I am by no means a skeleton expert. Only in the ones I happen to lose myself.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new