Any Pennsylvania locals?

Carlisle! You're getting a small reef shop in steelton! Check out marathon aquatics online. I stopped in a few weeks ago. They had some tanks up and running but no coral yet.
Ok will do. I mostly go to That Fish Place
 
Welcome to the forum! Va here.. back in the day we would make a yearly pilgrimage to that fish place before the days of the Internet just to see all the newest reefing technology available :)
 
White Haven here. You'll have to zoom in the map pretty close to see it, but right at the 80/476 interchange.
 
Not from PA, but I shall say welcome to R2R anyway!
 
Welcome to R2R from Texas!
IMG_1830.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new