Any people talented with DIY electrical?

  • Thread starter Thread starter captc07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

captc07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2013
Messages
498
Reaction score
253
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sass and I are getting pieces together for our 80 gallon rimless build. For lighting we decided on T5s and are going with an 8 bulb Tek fixture. We purchased 2 48" rapid led strips from Bubbabbobobrain.

We are hoping to find someone that can help us finish wiring the leds as well as get the strips mounted to the Tek fixture. I am sure I could fumble my way through it, but seeing as this isn't going to be hidden in a canopy we wanted it to look as finished as possible. Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Pm james30ct he's a electrician. If he doesn't have the time maybe give advice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new