Any reason my post was deleted?

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

slipondajimmy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
294
Reaction score
2
Location
Orlando Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a post earlier today about a game for the Nintendo Wii. Simply asking if anyone had played it. It was in the lounge where other game threads are. Any reason this would have been deleted?
 
? im not showing it in the deleted threads log at all.

are you sure it went trough, and actually posted?

I dont see it, so feel free to post it again.
 
Thats odd,

It did go through. It even gave me the message that says it will now return me to my post( or whatever it says)

Strange stuff.
 
Happen to me too, shows that the post goes trough but it doesn't appear.
 
I keep getting the database error when I respond to a thread, so I re-type it again and then it's a double post ... I also repond, the message it there as the last post, but it does not show as a new post on the list of theads either.
 
Last edited:
I keep getting the database error when I respond to a thread, so I re-type it again and then it's a double post ... I also repond, the message it there as the last post, but it does not show as a new post on the list of theads either.

same here
 
Something is wrong. I usually use Safari. I logged out, cleared all of my cookies, then tried to log back in. Each time I got a database error and could not log in. I'm making this post through Opera which still has my cookies in place.
Gary
 
I've closed Safari and reopened several times and cannot log in. Each time I get a database error message.
Gary
 
I can't log in on Safari no matter what I try. Opera is working fine, but I didn't delete any cookies. Usually Opera is more trouble than it's worth.
Gary
 
3.1.2 (5525.20.1)

It's what's updated automatically through the standard Mac updates. I'm not a fan of running beta software.

Gary
 
Me neither, usually. I was having issues with that last update though, especially on my smugmug site, so I tried the beta... still have issues.

I am at a loss as to why you are having troubles though, you could try what "Woz" said on dancing with the stars, and "reinstall" safari... (What a dufous.)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new