Any Reefers from the Hampton Roads Area

cconnolly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw your thread and club. I’m up the road in Midlothian so I’ll have to check your group out.

Used to belong to a club back in Boston years ago when I first did salt water. Took a break for many years but am now going strong again thanks to my son. Have a BioCube 32 that’s been going for about a year now and started a IM Lagoon 25 about a month ago. Keep kicking around the idea of getting one of the big Cade tanks but we’ll see how the Lagoon build goes first.

ComfortRacing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Virginia Beach off of greatneck rd. Now that the stand and the filtration are about done, i ALMOST had the wife ready to pull the trigger on the tank yesterday at the lfs…now she wants me to look at used. Uggh

mexi757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. I know that feeling. I was going to do the same and wife said same thing. I got lucky and finding a used 125. Dunno what lfs you go to but I really enjoy aquarium unlimited!

IlliniMed

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone! Moved to the area for work 1.5 years ago and didn't know this was a thing! Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Reef370

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey illinimed, welcome!

Mexi757, yep i hit up Aquariums Unlimited a couple times a week….its a sickness I know. The owner is a great guy and treats me and the wife really well.
AU is definitely nice, you are absolutely right about the sickness!! Lol

Mikey-D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

Just joined and been on the site for about 3 months just researching and now im in to deep!, lol. I am deployed right now but once I get back I will building my 40b from scratch. Figure no better way to know this hobby than to know every detail that oes into a full build.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back