Any reefers in Brevard County?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reeferdood
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reeferdood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
2,546
Reaction score
3,584
Location
Merritt Island, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merritt Island area??
Are there any clubs left or do I need to start another??
 
theres a facebook group called Brevard area reef society (BARS) a lot of people sell and trade stuff and share some info and stories and all that but I havnt seen any real groups that do any meet ups or anything. id be interested if you find anything as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new