Union County Ohio Euphylia cheap?

MusiclyDeclined

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2026
Messages
74
Reaction score
85
Location
Marysville Ohio area
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in union county ohio and im looking for some euphylia cheaper than some ridiculous online prices plus shipping. I like buying cheap and small mostly because i like buying them small and growing them out over time. My only lfs options are a big box store brand with sickly animals and one thats an hour away and hit or miss on quality and stock. I just want a couple or a few filler euphylia types and maybe another zoa type. Figured i'd see if any sellers or locals on here have some they'd let go
 
I live in union county ohio and im looking for some euphylia cheaper than some ridiculous online prices plus shipping. I like buying cheap and small mostly because i like buying them small and growing them out over time. My only lfs options are a big box store brand with sickly animals and one thats an hour away and hit or miss on quality and stock. I just want a couple or a few filler euphylia types and maybe another zoa type. Figured i'd see if any sellers or locals on here have some they'd let go
.
 
Last edited:
I live in union county ohio and im looking for some euphylia cheaper than some ridiculous online prices plus shipping. I like buying cheap and small mostly because i like buying them small and growing them out over time. My only lfs options are a big box store brand with sickly animals and one thats an hour away and hit or miss on quality and stock. I just want a couple or a few filler euphylia types and maybe another zoa type. Figured i'd see if any sellers or locals on here have some they'd let go
Hello! I believe I could help you out. I own
Www.jewellagoon.com and have a lot of options in stock, and items I can add in an inventory refresh order I’m placing tonight.

Please tell me your ideal budget and I’ll make some bundles and give you options to pick from

Thank you!
Ill watch for dm
 
While not super close, Ive bought from Lazys Coral House in Dayton a couple times and they seem to have good quality stuff - it's all WYSIWYG and you can schedule in person pickup if you want it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new