Any reefers in orange county

Welcome to R2R
Photo_1655132019292.jpg
 
I live in Dutchess county ny and the last local purchase I have made was for a gramma loreto at a Local petco store my profession is heating and air conditioning and I travel to many counties in my area I am always on the lookout during my travels for a decent store that deals in marine animals and invertebrates good luck nothing to speak of that I have seen so if I can not find it locally I have to surf the internet hey if you find a decent store let me know and good luck
 

Attachments

  • 44562374-1A4F-4A42-943C-4892E7337364.jpeg
    44562374-1A4F-4A42-943C-4892E7337364.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 56
  • EF571A7D-422B-4849-9DC3-3AC43F7D051F.jpeg
    EF571A7D-422B-4849-9DC3-3AC43F7D051F.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 35
I live in Dutchess county ny and the last local purchase I have made was for a gramma loreto at a Local petco store my profession is heating and air conditioning and I travel to many counties in my area I am always on the lookout during my travels for a decent store that deals in marine animals and invertebrates good luck nothing to speak of that I have seen so if I can not find it locally I have to surf the internet hey if you find a decent store let me know and good luck
I might have to just drive to queens for 1:40 as usual then. :downcast-face-with-sweat:
 
I live in Dutchess county ny and the last local purchase I have made was for a gramma loreto at a Local petco store my profession is heating and air conditioning and I travel to many counties in my area I am always on the lookout during my travels for a decent store that deals in marine animals and invertebrates good luck nothing to speak of that I have seen so if I can not find it locally I have to surf the internet hey if you find a decent store let me know and good luck
Nothing local that I have come across either, that's why I drive the hour down to Iconic. I've been to a bunch of shops in the NY/NJ area and have settled on them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new