Any Shop Reccomendations

Will Raley

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm both new to the reef2reef community and new to the Memphis area. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations about which stores are any good. I don't mind driving a little out of town but would want to keep it to about an hour drive from downtown max. Any feedback would be appreciated and thanks in advance!
 
let's see if we can get you some names
 
Brand new store open on summer ave in Bartlett called main drain aquatics. Good prices and good selection on fish a few coral in stock but new drag tank will be in soon according to the owner Danny.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new