Any SPS Coral shops located in Miami?

acropora4u

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
2,725
Reaction score
1,200
Location
here
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am visiting Miami on Monday and wondering if there are any coral shops in Miami. Thank you for your input.
 
I can bump the thread for you to see if we can get some replies
 
I am visiting Miami on Monday and wondering if there are any coral shops in Miami. Thank you for your input.
Strictly Fish is my favorite, partly due to it not being too far from where I live (Doral). Clean store, great staff, decent selection, never had an issue with their coral or fish when I brought them home.
 
I love Ocean View Aquariums.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new