Any update on Infinia Mesh tops?

soymilk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed my order for the infinia pretty much same day as the product was announced. It was advertised to having mesh top/lids. Its been nearly a year since I ordered my tank, 8 months since I've gotten it without any update to when we'll receive the tops. What exactly is the hold up? Paying a decent amount of money for a "nice looking tank" just to have to put eggcrate over the top to prevent fish from jumping is very disheartening.

RuneScapeReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Part of the selling point for me with the INFINIA was the as-advertised mesh top lid included. It was in the listing I had ordered from at the time (Late April/early May '22). When the tank arrived it wasn't included and nothing was ever said about it, so I contacted WB and was told they didn't have any. Contacted where I ordered the tank from (SA) was told they didn't have any either but they ended up sending me a similar-sized RedSea DIY kit. I see now though, the listings must've been updated at some point to no longer include the lids.

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you guys be interested in something like this? Our lids are one piece meshless. Unbreakable with feed hatches. Lifetime warranty. We have them for rimmed aqueons. Going to be offering them for all major brands and sizes. But here is the catch, we don't have a good source accurate tank specs. I don't know this brand. I know of the company but not this brand. Here's the deal : put up some detailed tank specs and we will make this lid. You can see our prices for these are pretty good. One more thing, how do you guys feel about using aquarium lid clips? With our lid design? Below are two images to give you an idea.

FDDE95F8-23D6-41AC-B8C8-A5CD1A46C96C.jpeg

Here they are on a recent custom tank.

F15B49F7-7E13-42D7-BB78-4AB268A2AB61.jpeg

Unbreakable.

eclaxton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered a Top Lids custom lid today for my Infinia 7225 they look amazing online can’t wait to see how it looks in my tank.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back