• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Any vendors ship to canada

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for vendor to ship to canada. Zoas and Lps - anyone ??

No legit vendors will do this here. You'd be better off crossing into the US and buying some frags and declaring them when you cross back into Canada. The Canadian border agents usually allow small non commercial quantities of aquacultured coral to be brought into Canada. You cannot just ship corals from the US or from Canada into the US without US Fish and Wildlife inspections and CITES paperwork.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of Canadian online vendors around, always worth a look.

LDH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ones I have gotten nice pieces from are frag garage out of Victoria BC and Canada Corals in Ontario which always have a decent selection especially of lps. J and L aquatics in Vancouver have some stock as well. Good luck.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my first order from Canada corals and there customer service is excellent. No corals yet but every single snail arrived alive and packaged really well.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back