Any Vermonters out there?

  • Thread starter Thread starter justjes45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

justjes45

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
543
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Central Vermont – absolutely nobody I know has a saltwater tank, and it is at least an hour to find any mediocre help. Anybody around? Does anybody have advice on a store to check out in Vermont or New Hampshire?
 
I live in Central Vermont – absolutely nobody I know has a saltwater tank, and it is at least an hour to find any mediocre help. Anybody around? Does anybody have advice on a store to check out in Vermont or New Hampshire?

Hello? Bump...[emoji39]
 
Ive heard of green mountain corals over there but havent gotten a chance to check it out yet...
 
The "Pet advantage" in Burlington VT has a section with saltwater fish, some SPS and LPS frags for sale and some equipment. Nothing extraordinary but I think its probably the only place in VT with that kind of stuff.
 
Ive heard of green mountain corals over there but havent gotten a chance to check it out yet...

I have been there. It is almost a 2 Hour Drive for me but it has always been worth it. He’s got some bizarre hours but if you catch it on a good day it’s pretty nice!
 
The "Pet advantage" in Burlington VT has a section with saltwater fish, some SPS and LPS frags for sale and some equipment. Nothing extraordinary but I think its probably the only place in VT with that kind of stuff.

They have got some great live rock. And a little bit of nutrient supplement type of stuff, I think I hit them on a low fish and coral day.
 
I think I was more looking for some actual humans, somebody could geek out with me, maybe check out my tank. See if I have things set right. It feels like I’m the only little tank in this whole state! I’ve asked a couple of companies who maintains saltwater tanks and I am out of their radius.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new