Anybody ever own one if these

No skinz lol I plan on taking my old 55 and making it a fish inly in my bed room. No aggresive fish but fish that arent reef safe im.not sure yet though. I love making reefs lol
 
Ahh I see, I vote go for a reef tank in the bedroom! Seems FO get kinda boring after the newness wears off.
 
Never had one but considered it when I set up my tank originally, before I added coral.
 
I'd love to be able to keep some of these butterfly fish in my tank. Some of them are just down right gorgeous. Too bad they'd probably destroy my reef though, haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new