Anybody have any ideas ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxhuntr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
25
Location
little town in Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this piece in as a chalice but after it healed up and colored up I don't think its a chalice after all...looks more like a scoly to me .........what ever it is it keeps getting better and better every day...... anybody have an idea of what it is ?<BR>Thanks<BR><BR>
 
Looks like a chalice to me. It looks sick I think you need to send it to me. lol
 
This poor thing got bleached out so bad that it didnt even have a speck of color in it......i didnt think it was gonna make it......it was ugly......after babying this thing for 3 months thats what it looks like now......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new