Anybody have Red Planet acro frags for sale..or similar??

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for Red Planet acropora frags..or something similar. Strawberry shortcake, strawberry lemonade...etc. Red or pink...and Acropora?? Also hunting a montipora frag...similar to slowburn, kung pao, phoenix, I don't care about the name. Pics would be great. Please let me know prices...or if you are looking for trades?? corals or equipment?? I am in North Haven.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for Red Planet acropora frags..or something similar. Strawberry shortcake, strawberry lemonade...etc. Red or pink...and Acropora?? Also hunting a montipora frag...similar to slowburn, kung pao, phoenix, I don't care about the name. Pics would be great. Please let me know prices...or if you are looking for trades?? corals or equipment?? I am in North Haven.
If you don't find any users selling the coral you are looking for, check out Matt @BoomCorals
His website shows he has them :)
https://boomcorals.com/products/sps-wysiwyg-ora-red-planet
https://boomcorals.com/products/sps-original-macna-strawberry-shortcake-acro?variant=6380227756071
https://boomcorals.com/products/sps-booms-lemonade-acro

Hope this helps :)

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The strawberry shortcake sold out but I do have the booms shortcake which is just as nice. https://boomcorals.com/products/sps-booms-shortcake-acro

OP
OP
brutuscz

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. But, I am looking for a local guy with a $20-$30 frag. In my old tank I grew a nice big colony from a small frag. I would like to do it again in my new tank. I have to say, I hate buying something I already owned!!!!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. But, I am looking for a local guy with a $20-$30 frag. In my old tank I grew a nice big colony from a small frag. I would like to do it again in my new tank. I have to say, I hate buying something I already owned!!!!
I understand that, it's just a suggestion in the event you cannot locate someone but still want the coral :)

Useful_Idiot

Artificially Intelligent
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag of the red acro in post 299 on my RC build thread. Red base and a lot of white in the new growth. I also have a small frag of strawberry lemonade, yellow base and red polyps when it' happy. And red dragon. You'd have to drive up to Farmington though. If interested what do you have to trade?

OP
OP
brutuscz

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag of the red acro in post 299 on my RC build thread. Red base and a lot of white in the new growth. I also have a small frag of strawberry lemonade, yellow base and red polyps when it' happy. And red dragon. You'd have to drive up to Farmington though. If interested what do you have to trade?
Ok...I'm not sure what you have. I have the ORA Kelly green(branching) psammacora. I have an electric blue psammacora(encrusting..and nobody has it)). Purple/blue layercake sponge..plates like a monti and grows really well. Bali green slimmer acro. Tons of green zo's. I probably can make an utter chaos frag of 1 or 2 polyps. I have other zo's...gotta see what I can frag. If any of that interests you, let me know. I probably have more I can frag...but, just set up my new tank. Let me know anything you are hunting?? I can drive to Farmington...just not in the blizzard, Lol!!

OP
OP
brutuscz

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh...and lots of pocillopora, a few colors!! Also have orange leptoseris and green leptoseris. Really bright colors!!

OP
OP
brutuscz

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25.jpg
26.jpg
29.jpg

OP
OP
brutuscz

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the first pic, you can see the pocilloporas on the right. The last pics has the branching green psammacora. The middle pic..on the right, you can see the color of the layercake sponge..it is THAT purple!! The orange and green leptoseris are right near it. that is a starfire monti in front of the green psammacora, I have never fragged it. But, I could cut a piece if your interested.

OP
OP
brutuscz

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
27.jpg

The orange and green lepto's can be seen better here. The psammacora frag is around an inch. That pic was the mother colony.

Useful_Idiot

Artificially Intelligent
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An utter chaos polyp and a tiny piece of that sponge would be great. Pm me your contact info and we'll figure out when to trade.

OP
OP
brutuscz

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An utter chaos polyp and a tiny piece of that sponge would be great. Pm me your contact info and we'll figure out when to trade.
Pat..I cannot thank you enough!! Awesome frags...Exactly what I was hunting. I also found it ironic that your previous tank, The Borg, inspired me to go with my current cube. That was really a tremendous work of art. Enjoy the sponges and chaos!! Thanks again.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back