Anybody in El Paso?

Dixie_reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
783
Reaction score
59
Location
Clarksville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband and I are moving from Fort Campbell to Fort Bliss next June. Are there any good lfs's in the area? And do you think any of them might be willing to house my fish and corals until we secure a house? I have a black and white clown, a scooter blenny, and a fire fish. For corals, I have mostly lps's.
 
Good luck with your move. Hopefully someone around here will be able to help you out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new