Anybody know what these are?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbg

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2014
Messages
98
Reaction score
3
Location
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,
Was looking in the tank earlier when I spotted these three little white growths on a rock... anybody know what they are? Look like they have a feather coming out of their mouths to me...just feather dusters, or??!

Weird corals.jpg
 
pineapple sponge good just a filter feeder but usually won't last long. I have 3 that I noticed the other day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new