anybody know what's this?

gadjahmonkoer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Indonesia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they're moving when i touch it

IMG_20241107_212434.jpg IMG_20241107_212456.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
Despicable Me Hello GIF by Minions

Very hard to tell from the picture can you pull it out and get a clearer pic?
 
agreed with above.
The usual suspects are vermetid snail, aiptasia or mojano but tough to say based on that photo
 
it look like green zoa,,...they curl up a bit when touched lol. I'll send you a picture later
 
it look like green zoa,,...they curl up a bit when touched lol. I'll send you a picture later
some sort of coral head was going to be my guess, but I wasn't sure lol
 
these are all my best pics..
look like purple in the middle and green at the edges
IMG_20241108_120222.jpg IMG_20241108_120239.jpg IMG_20241108_120323.jpg IMG_20241108_120306.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new