Anybody Looking for some Birds of Paradise?

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys I wanted to let guys in the Nashville area have first grabs at some frags of Birds of Paradise. These have been cut for awhile and I just got back in town so I am looking to spread them to others. I recently had a pretty devastating coral death on my tank loosing my fragging colonies and about 60 frags I had ready to sell/trade as well as my higher end sps. I am looking to rebuild and any thing sold/ traded for would be great. The pricing starts at Free and can go up from there :) . I plan on going to aquatic critter this weekend to trade whatever is remaining. Oh and dont worry about the death on the monti in the background. It was a "controlled death"
IMG_9198.JPG

MikeandDee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new reefer here.. am interested what is your pricing. and what is in your free category? PM me

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So turn out I also have some blue Eye blondie zoas. These ones I would prefer a trade for some zoas or an sps frag if you have one available but I always say it doesn't hurt to send me a DM telling me your interested :)

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Holidays guys! All the FREE Birds of Paradise have been claimed. If you still would like a piece I can cut some for sale(Price dependent on the size). I also have Blue eyed blondies zoas for sale at 25$ per frag as well as 2 cactus coral frags for 10$. Pm me if you would like to buy/ create a pack!

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and congrats to the people who were quick enough to scoop up the Free Birds of Paradise! As well as those who made a pack of corals! I just wanted to let you know that I have cut about 100 various frags from my tank and will be letting them heal for months until I am back in town. I am hoping by the time I am back they will be up to my standard to be sold. Depending on how things go I may offer another round of a free coral (not Birds of Paradise) I will make another post when the time comes! Thanks again and I hope all those who got a frag they do well.

RichardinTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and congrats to the people who were quick enough to scoop up the Free Birds of Paradise! As well as those who made a pack of corals! I just wanted to let you know that I have cut about 100 various frags from my tank and will be letting them heal for months until I am back in town. I am hoping by the time I am back they will be up to my standard to be sold. Depending on how things go I may offer another round of a free coral (not Birds of Paradise) I will make another post when the time comes! Thanks again and I hope all those who got a frag they do well.
Everything from my pack is doing great!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back