• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anybody up for a trade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kframe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kframe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
276
Reaction score
34
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a decent size colony of eagle eye zoanthids. I would say around 150 to 200 polyps. I would like to trade for a nice "rainbow"chalice or acans!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1389645920.963207.jpg
 
Give it more time...but I don't personally think such a common zoa has the kind of value you'd need to get a chalice or rainbow acans...
 
Eagle eye zoas

I have a joker acan with 3 heads and 3 baby heads growing
Super bright purple with lime green if your interested

Also have an orange acan with blue stripes with has a purple ring around the neon orange mouth with 3 heads
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Very nice acan bud, but I have one that looks just like it already. It was sold to me as an Incredible Hulk. As far as the orange I have decent size colonies growing. I really do appreciate the offer tho
 
What else would you be interested in?
I have some collector zoas for trade also
 
I also have 2 different chalices to trade
If you want to pm me your email I can send you pics of everything I have and you can decide if your interested in anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new