• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colorado sunburst nem

choco24

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
379
Reaction score
109
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I have 3 Colorado sunburst nems for trade/sale. They open 5-6”. Very healthy and colored up. Sang Lee linage which is the best linage out here for a csb nem. 300 each or trade for high end shrooms I don’t have…. Would mind shipping all to one individual for a nice pack. I’m located at 10918 but willing to meet or ship if buyers pays for shipping. Pm with any questions.
 
I have A CK Mr Freak, bouncing Purple monster Jawbreaker, 3 inch sunkist bounce, 3 + inch tequila sunrise,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new