Anyone bought from blasto king on ebay

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crystal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Crystal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas
He has some auction that I like, that are within my budget. Wondered if anybody has bought from him or knows him...Or, maybe he's on this site with a different username?

Crystal
 
ive bought from him has good stuff was a little disapointed in one item but rest were great.
 
I bought from him as well and was happy.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new