Anyone bouht Amphipods from Ebay?

SGV - Bluestar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2023
Messages
91
Reaction score
64
Location
SGV
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that Amphipods can reproduce and live without much need of phytoplankton, but can copepods do the same? Also has anyone bought amphoids from ebay or amazon before?
 
Yes. I think most of the amphipods on Amazon come from RUsalty/aquaculture nursery farms. I usually just end up ordering from their actual website since they have more options.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new