Anyone Breed clarki clowns ?

twintrades

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
548
Reaction score
0
Location
norther wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that i realize theres a breeding forum ill ask here lol.

So is anyone breeding them ? And what size breeding tank would you recommend ? Are they like breeding Occ. ? Ive read there easyer to get past meta. Is this true ?
 
a few years back I tried. I had 4 or 5 rotifer buckets, a fry tank, all that jazz. I learned the hatch night and would pull an all niter transferring as many as I could. I did this for probably 15 batches and my number of successes? ONE. I got 50 to metamorphosis stage once, but I'd lose 5 or so a day. ugh, Clarkii are very hard!

 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new