Anyone buy there RO membrane from Amazon?

Robert Ranciato

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
832
Reaction score
383
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can anyone tell me if they buy there RO membrane from Amazon? It's significantly cheaper. Just worried about getting a fake Filmtec product

Screenshot_20250808_215539_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20250808_215751_Chrome.jpg
 
Dow membrane should do just fine. I've used all sorts and they all get the job done.
 
I no longer buy them from the big A. The one below was my last. I didn't cut it I open to see what failed but it became a blockage in my system after a brief time so I assume it collapsed inside. I only buy from reputable sources now. @Buckeye Hydro is a good source.

Screenshot_20250813-212847.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new