anyone dealt with "The Reef Stop" before?

greystreet41

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
having a "not so great" experience with them at the moment. Trying to reserve judgment since the main page says"Our first priority is Complete Customer Satisfaction. Most every item is shipped out the same day of order."

Anyone used them much? Site is www.thereefstop.com
 
Yes... Mark ownes it and he is a good guy. I have meet him several times and he used to be in reefaholics and rc chat allot. I have not seen him in there much lately. I bought a tek fixture from him. I beleive most of his stuff is dropped shipped.

Dave
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new