Anyone dosing NO3 for their LPS/softies tank?

DanConnor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:) Its a fiberglass 8x3x1 tray. hooked in to my downstairs sump. Its only been running a few months but has quite a few frags of sps and softies. Growout for/from the display, and probably will sell at some local shows.

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:) Its a fiberglass 8x3x1 tray. hooked in to my downstairs sump. Its only been running a few months but has quite a few frags of sps and softies. Growout for/from the display, and probably will sell at some local shows.

And that’s in feet not inches, correct?

yellojello

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loudwolf Sodium Nitrite/Fine Powder / 4 Ounces / 99.6% Pure/Food Grade/Ships Fast from USA

Is this correct? Can Sodium Nitrite be used instead of Sodium Nitrate? I’ve been looking for Loudwolf Sodium Nitrate to come back on to Amazon but seems like it’s been removed for now and can only get direct from Loudwolf website.

yellojello

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this correct? Can Sodium Nitrite be used instead of Sodium Nitrate? I’ve been looking for Loudwolf Sodium Nitrate to come back on to Amazon but seems like it’s been removed for now and can only get direct from Loudwolf website.

I found it direct on their website. Also their Etsy page seems to be more up to date, which is weird. Not showing up on Amazon anymore for me.

DanConnor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry- I appear to have posted the wrong link. They make sodium nitrite as well as sodium nitrate, apparently.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back