Anyone else having issues with Inkbird app?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hllb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2019
Messages
2,345
Reaction score
1,616
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed over the weekend my temp trend chart data disappeared. At first, it showed the chart but there was no data. Now, it just shows this blank page:
IMG-2794.PNG


Now, it's turning on my fan despite the temps not hitting the point where it should. I have my temp set at 25.3 c and I have the cooling back temp set to 1.3 degrees, so it should come on at 26.6 c. My tank has been at 26.3 c all morning. While in the app, I clicked on the set value and exited out of it (leaving it at 25.3) and the fan immediately turned on. I had to change the set value to 26 to get it to turn off. If I turn it back to 25.3, it comes right back on. I upped the cooling back temp to 1.4 to see if that helped, but nope. Anyone else having these weird issues? Did they push out a bad app update?
IMG-2795.PNG


IMG-2796.PNG
IMG-2794.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new