Issues signing into Hydros today?

Gman83

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Messages
4,806
Reaction score
18,942
Location
KC area
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m having issues signing into the Hydros app today. It’s not giving me the option to use biometrics. When I enter my password, it says it’s incorrect. Then the pop up to reset password is not there.

Anyone else having this issue?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new