Issues signing into Hydros today?

Gman83

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Messages
4,809
Reaction score
18,947
Location
KC area
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m having issues signing into the Hydros app today. It’s not giving me the option to use biometrics. When I enter my password, it says it’s incorrect. Then the pop up to reset password is not there.

Anyone else having this issue?
 
No, no change. I am really going to work on troubleshooting this weekend and if I figure something out, I’ll share.

I think it’s an issue with the app, but who knows.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new