Anyone else having trouble accessing R2R today?

AllSignsPointToFish

"No Longer The Guy Without FaceBook"
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
5,851
Reaction score
9,613
Location
Gulf Breeze, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been having trouble getting the R2R site to load today. Usually, I'd say it's my crappy Mediaclown ISP, but my mobile carrier also exhibited the same issue.

Has anyone else had issues with the site not loading properly today?
 
A little but the mods might do some work in the background on the server.
R2R is always adding the latest software to the site
 
The notification system was a bit weird today. Good thing I was at work! [emoji106]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new