Anyone ever buy from Tidal gardens?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miller535
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have done so twice very satisfied. Well packaged pictures represented the coral accurately. I had problems with one coral that detached from frag plug during shipping credit was applies immediately.
 
I’ve bought from them at frag swaps when I lived in Ohio. Good quality livestock and people.
Never been to their operation but heard it was pretty awesome (they occasionally have open houses).
 
Last edited:
Anyone ever buy from Tidal gardens? If so do you like them?
We have twice in the last three months and they’ve been great both times would highly recommend.
 
They have an excellent reputation. Check out the many video-interviews around the net with the owner; very educational.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new