Anyone ever order from Ledtric?

Midwestclownfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2012
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas city
I know they're not a sponsor here, I'm just seeing what the overall experience has been. I ordered a par 38 bulb from them 8 days ago, and it said it was in stock and ready to ship. Well, it's been over a week, it hasn't shipped, and I've sent them 3 emails asking about it with not a single response. Is this normal for them? Does anyone else out there carry a good full spectrum par 38 light?
 
I ordered a PAR38 from them about a year ago while they were a sponsor here. Great light and great customer service at the time.

Since then, especially this Spring and on their inventory seems to be spotty and they've been dropped or withdrawn as sponsors on a number of sites. Other vendors have stopped carrying them as well.

As to other options you may want to check out Coral Compulsion's full spectrum PAR38s, they offer a 14k and 20k one.
 
Last edited:
I purchased a par38 from coral compulsion, full spectrum 20k, dimmable. It should be delivered this Monday.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new