Anyone have a Bubblegum Bliss from POTO?

PointerReefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2025
Messages
353
Reaction score
307
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I was wondering if anyone has a bubblegum bliss Acro from POTO? Wanting to see what your experiences are with it? What kind of par you guys keep them in? I had picked one up a few weeks ago and have been trying to find the right placement.
 
I don’t, but giving you a bump to help! 👊😎

bump manatee GIF
 
Ended up contacting POTO about it, was told they don’t know exactly what it is but believe it’s a cousin of the PC Rainbow.. said they keep them in about 100 par which was unusual, mines in about 300, they said around that par (300) they noticed it would grow abnormally and form “bubbles” not like a bounce but just weirdly formed skeleton.. kind of like the oddity so I’ll probably keep it at 300. Although they sent me side by sides of 300 vs 100 and the 100 is a bit more pink and yellow and normal forming, but the 300 is a bit darker reddish purple with a yellow/orange instead but with the odd formations.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new